This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions.
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Test
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Comprehension and compliance of all safety procedures
- Must have a good handle on the use of power and hand tools (drills, impacts, wrenches, etc).
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative as well as accept direction
- Remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration along with problem solving skills
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Physically fit and capable of long hours
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Ability and certification operating small equipment such as forklift and skid-steer would be an asset.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience then we want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in RoskaDBO Inc., and this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.