A major oil and gas company is looking for an Execution Coordinator to assist with their facilities and associated wells south of Grande Prairie. We are looking for candidates with a strong background in natural gas facilities within project management and/or construction, maintenance, or trades. This position begins at the end of February and is projected to last for approximately one year. The successful candidate will work on a 4/3 schedule, with camp accommodations available.
- Overall accountability for successful MOC execution
- Handle the estimating, scheduling, and risk management of projects / activities
- Act as primary point of contact with client, services and internal business units and personnel throughout project life cycles
- Visit and support field activities
- Execute and maintain processes; identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and productivity of processes, systems, and equipment
- 10+ year project management experience, with a preferred focus on MOC and maintenance projects in natural gas processing facilities
- Journeyman certificate in an oil & gas relevant trade an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong business acumen and proven professional network with demonstrated experience and success in leading a multidisciplinary project team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Valid Standard First Aid & H2S Alive
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only local candidates will be selected and contacted for an interview
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25+-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Work Force Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!