Our client, a major oil and gas company is looking for an experienced Gas Plant Operator for their facility located near Rocky Mountain House, AB. Candidates from the Rocky Mountain House and Drayton Valley areas will be considered. This role is a temporary position, estimated to possibly last 4-8 weeks.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a production Gas Plant Operator
- Experience working with inlet separators, gas dehydration, turbo expander, NGL recovery, deep cut and compression
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S, First Aid) and clean driver’s abstract
- Able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Valid class 5 drivers license (no GDL) clean abstract.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!