Roska DBO Inc. is currently looking for a Field Operator for our client based in the Fox Creek, AB. Area. The Field run is just South of Fox Creek. Successful candidates will be involved in various field operating duties. You must reside within driving distance of Fox Creek or Whitecourt areas.
- Minimum 3-8 year’s experience as an oil and gas field operator
- Must be a team player with strong leadership and communication skills
- Self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Must be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and safety tickets (First Aid, H2S, etc.)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team