A major oil and gas company is looking for a Field Operator for the Fort St John area. Preference will be given to those local to the area, but camp is provided. This position is on an 8/6 rotation with 10 hour days. Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Production Field Operator; strong troubleshooting, mechanical and instrumentation skills
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid)
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Must pass pre hire drug and alcohol testing
- Must have a clean drivers abstract
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!