Our customer, a major oil and gas producer is looking for a couple Field Operators for their busy remote location in the Fox Creek / Whitecourt, AB area. You will be working a 8/6 shift, 10 hours a day with on call responsibilities. No camp provided so operators need to be local to the area.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 5-10 year's Field Operating experience (Sour and Sweet)
- Experience in compression, natural gas refrigeration, gas well operating with plunger lift systems
- Experience working with SCADA and ZEDI
- A disciplined work ethic
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S ticket and First Aid ticket Valid
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.