Roska DBO Inc. is currently looking for a Field Operator, for our client, in the Fort St John area. Candidates from Fort St John are encouraged to apply, however camp accommodations are available if needed. The schedule is flexible, and can be an 8/6 or 15/13 with 10 hour days. Strong compression, dehy and SCADA experience is required.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience as an oil and gas field operator
- Must be a team player with strong leadership and communication skills
- Be self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Must be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and safety tickets (First Aid, H2S Alive)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!