Well Testing Supervisors
Roska PTS is looking for committed team members with loads of initiative to join our company based in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Preparation, rig up, operation, maintenance, rig down and returning to base.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and pre-access drug and alcohol screening and background checks.
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract.
- Physically fit (may have to pass fitness test).
- Be willing and able to work away from home for extended periods of time.
- Help prepare HAZOP documentation, P&ID, and equipment.
- Complete and follow SOP’s, JSA’s and MSDS’s.
- Selects appropriate equipment for projects with the field coordinator and operations manager.
- Perform pre-deployment checks for equipment, tools and parts.
- Coordinate and assign rig up/down responsibilities, participate in the installation of the unit or system to be tested, including rig up and rig down of all test equipment and indicating instruments, as per P&ID.
- Haul pipe and support equipment.
- Join and assemble pipe.
- Operate valves and metering equipment.
- Read flow meters and gauges and collect data.
- Monitor sensors and ensure they are reading within parameters.
- Monitor equipment controls and instrumentation, record test data and verify data quality for engineer/client’s use.
- Perform pressure tests, function tests, as per relevant SOP and equipment design specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance, operate, repair and maintain surface test equipment within safe parameters.
- Perform liquid sampling, analyzing and verifying quality.
- Perform troubleshooting of equipment and process.
- Recommend changes in test methods or equipment, and document suggestions on daily report.
- Comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
Roska DBO Inc
- Knowledge of Frac Separators and support equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to remain focused and decisive under pressure.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Customer service focus.
- Data entry accuracy.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Understand and apply relevant math calculations.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer skills, experience with well testing software and MS Office.
- Exceptional oral and written English.
. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska DBO
serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates
well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet and we have become safety and environmental leaders in the industry with our Clean Air and Chameleon 2500 technologies. When you join the Roska Team
, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc
., and this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.