Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking a Full-Time Process or Chemical P.Eng Engineer to join our Engineering team.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience, then we want to hear from you!
This position is based in Grande Prairie.
General Area of Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience
- Complete accurate documentation of design calculations including design inputs and outputs
- Prepare fabrication drawings showing detail dimensions, and material specifications.
- Check and approve drawings prepared by draftspersons
- Liaise with other personnel for input and to share knowledge
- Assist with implementing procedures and policies to support the Engineering department
- Troubleshoot problems with existing equipment, mentor and provide sound advice
- Provide assistance to Construction and Operations
- Write specifications and estimate budget for proposed projects
- Managing project progress, milestones and deadlines
- Present project updates to colleagues
- Liaise with customers regarding projects
- Maintain quality processes and help with audits where required
- Complete projects and other duties as assigned by manager.
- Site visits to answer questions and verify build
- Other duties as required
- Engineering Degree
- Member of APEGA with P.Eng.
- 5-20 years’ experience in design
- Detail oriented, well organized
- Team player with superior time management and communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Strong technical, oral, and written communication skills
- Oil and Gas experience an asset
If you wish to apply, please click on "Apply Now" or visit our website at www.roskadbo.com
and click on Job Opportunities.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.