If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for an ever growing company in an environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation.
Roska DBO is assisting one of our customers in finding an intermediate Shipper/Receiver for their Grande Prairie location. This position is full-time.
- Receive materials and goods and document the same
- Package and ship materials and goods as required and document
- Help to manage returned material and document.
- Maintain shop area keeping it clean and tidy at all times
- Pick up and deliver parts as required
- Hot shot material to field job sites as required
- Other duties as required
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License at a minimum (No GDL)
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test
- Must be capable of heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Forklift/ Skidsteer/Loader ticket(s) is a definite asset
- Previous shipping/receiving work experience would be considered a definite asset
- Basic computer skills; working knowledge of Great Plains is an asset
- Any experience with E&I and/or Mechanical back ground is a definite asset
- Ability to multi-task, identify priorities, and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must be self motivated, well organized and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; able to work collaboratively with all branch departments
- Must be able to work flexible hours and available for potential overtime
- Comply with all company Quality Control and Health and Safety regulations and work procedures
We thank all interested candidates who apply, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!