We are looking for a Pipelayer to fill an immediate opening; this is a seasonal position as it is project based. The Pipelayer will be responsible for a variety of duties related to laying pipe for watermains, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer.
- Locate existing pipes needing repair or replacement.
- Grade and level trench bases.
- Install and/or repair underground piping for water, sanitary sewer and storm sewer.
- Connect pipes and seal joints.
- Tap and drill holes into pipes to introduce auxiliary lines.
- Installation of manholes, catchbasins, valves, hydrants, etc.
- Cut and bevel pipe
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Follow the approved plan to design and construct project
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Physically able to perform tasks in various environments and conditions including heavy lifting in excess of 50 lbs
- Previous pipelaying experience: minimum 6 years (Required)
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
- Current Standard First Aid, Confined Space, Ground Disturbance, H2S and WHMIS training certificates will be considered an asset
- The position is located in Peace River, Alberta
- The company does not cover housing assistance or relocation expenses
- This position is identified as safety sensitive
- Overtime, out of town and extended working hours will be required
- Work conducted outdoors in diverse weather and ground conditions
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!