Class 1 Driver/Picker Operator/Field Support
We are currently recruiting for a full time Class 1 Driver/Picker Operator,
to join our team at our Grande Prairie, Alberta location. Must be able to provide help and support to our Field and Shop operations.
POSITION SUMMARY and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and pre-access drug and alcohol screening and background checks.
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract.
- The successful candidate will bring strong experience and qualifications as a Driver/Operator and must be capable of being a Mentor and Leader who understands the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong customer focus in a service environment.
- Physically fit.
- Valid H2S and First Aid ticket.
- Must reside in the Grande Prairie, AB region.
- Top pay in industry.
- Family atmosphere - Be a name, not a number.
- Safety training and career development.
- Great benefits – Health & Dental.
Torque Industrial Ltd. is a customer-focused company offering expertise in welding, pipefitting, millwright, etc. and is one of the best-rounded construction and maintenance companies. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, servicing clients throughout Alberta and BC supporting the energy and oil & gas industries in Western Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Torque Industrial Ltd. and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.