Marketing and Communications Specialist
Are you a Marketing Professional looking for a position to challenge your marketing strengths and one that allows you to utilize your excellent writing and story telling skills?
If so, Roska is searching for an experienced, resourceful, and dedicated individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and rewarding role that will make a significant impact for the company.
Reporting to company leadership, the Marketing and Communications Specialist will play a strategic role building brand awareness in the market and generating sales leads and corporate growth.
This position requires the applicant to work from either our Calgary, or Grande Prairie, AB offices. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of marketing campaigns and content generation for digital and online media publication.
Duties will include:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Work with the management team to achieve corporate goals through marketing.
- Articulate and communicate the brand, value statements and customer benefits.
- Generate content for publication on Websites, Blogs, Social Media, Case Studies, Technical Articles or Whitepapers, Email blasts, Advertisements, Videos and News articles.
- Interview stakeholders including managers, coordinators, front line workers and clients.
- Write compelling and insightful messaging that resonates with the target customer audience.
- Fulfill other duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Professional Experience: 3-5 years in Marketing/Content Generation with a strong background in Communications is preferred.
Education: Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Communication, Creative Writing, or related discipline.
Location: Calgary or Grande Prairie, AB
- A listener and storyteller.
- Motivated, self-starter, flexible, reliable, team-oriented, and willing to learn.
- Can translate complicated and technical information into customer facing material.
- Recognizes and articulates value-based customer centric messaging.
- Writing and editing copy with a focus on content creation.
- Marketing, branding, selling and customer service.
- Buying space on Google Ads and Oil & Gas Industry Publications.
Roska DBO is a leading Canadian operations workforce provider. Plus, we own the largest fleet of processing equipment outside of an oil and gas producer. All field-ready and backed by in-house engineers, trades, and operators.
This combination makes Roska DBO uniquely qualified to dispatch custom process solutions that enable producers to accelerate production and overcome challenges with immediate results. The unmatched speed and flexibility our customers receive is derived from the broad people and equipment resources at our fingertips.
At Roska, we create Production Peace of Mind for our customers. This comes from putting the right people, with the right equipment to create the right result.
We thank all candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.