Our client, a large oil and gas company, has an immediate opening for a Contracts Administrator. This is a contract role and is fly-in, fly-out to Ft.McMurray on a 4/3 schedule.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the post award administration activities required to ensure contractors perform in accordance to their contract requirements. Additionally, the administrator will ensure that all requirements are met. This requires communication and coordination with all team members. It is also expected to perform some required pre-contract functions ranging from the processes of pre-qualification, RFQ/RFP preparation and issuance including clarification and finalization, post-bid evaluation to award recommendation, compilation, and issuance.
- Being familiar with Client’s requirements under the Agreement and advising accordingly.
- Interpreting the Agreement for applicable personnel.
- Being familiar with Contractor’s work activities and progress.
- Ensuring receipt of Contractor’s submittals such as insurance certificates, project execution plans, updated financial instruments and all other submittals required to comply with the Agreement.
- Participating in the weekly review meetings.
- Evaluating Change Requests
- Creating and Inputting Change Orders documents and getting them approved and executed.
- Reviewing, evaluating and participating in resolution of Contractor’s claims.
- Participating in the Kick-Off Meeting and taking and distributing the minutes
- Creating, receiving and filing communications with Contractor
- Maintaining logs for Trends, Change Requests, Modification Notices, Change Orders, invoices, and formal letters of correspondence
- Setting up and maintaining contract files – both in electronic and hard copy.
- Verifying invoices for accuracy
- Working with Accounts Payable and the PMT to expedite payment of invoices.
- Resolving disputes regarding invoiced amounts and short payments
- Closing out Agreements including finalizing outstanding issues, invoices, and Contractor’s performance evaluation.
- 5 + years’ experience in a Contracts Administration and Procurement role in the oil and gas industry
- Post secondary education in Supply Management field an asset
- Understanding of contracts
- Capable of all administrative support
- Thrive in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Can work independently or in a team
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!