Roska DBO Inc. is currently looking for a Field Operator based out of Drumheller, AB. Successful candidates will be involved in various field operating duties and taking directions from the plant. You must reside close to the Drumheller, Alberta areas as this is a home every night position. The shift is a 9/5, 9 hour days.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as an oil and gas field operator
- Experience operating oil and gas equipment, single well batteries, plunger lifts
- Must be a team player with strong communication skills
- Self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Must be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Must have required safety tickets (First Aid, H2S, etc.)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must have full class 5 driver license. No Graduated Driver License.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!