Our customer, a major oil and gas producer, is looking for a Mechanical Equipment Planner with 10+ years’ experience in the maintenance planning field. This position is based out of Calgary, AB.
- Plan all turnaround maintenance work for production and support facilities utilizing SAP as the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Work closely with key Operations personnel to ensure that planned maintenance work meets SAP notification objectives and that all operational requirements are taken into consideration to ensure the safe execution of the work and minimize production interruptions.
- Ensure that all safety requirements including permits and related safety documentation are included in the workorder planning process.
- Ensure that all company and contractor manpower resources required to complete workorder tasks are fully defined in both number and duration.
- Ensure that all materials, special tools, and equipment as required to carryout the workorder activities are fully defined in the planning process.
- Will also work closely with the Instrumentation and Electrical planners to ensure coordination of Instrument and Electrical work orders on the same equipment and/or systems.
- Typically, 10+ years of Maintenance experience
- 10+ years Oil &/or Gas field experience
- Provides more technical support than administrative suppor
- Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline
- Strong computer skills (MS products – Word; Excel; Project; )
- Strong knowledge of the SAP PM module for work order planning and processing
- Extensive repair and maintenance experience in PLC’s, basic and advanced electronic instrumentation, automated safety systems and oil and gas measurement and control devices.
- Strong knowledge of instrumentation and basic electrical safe work practices and procedures.
- Ability to coach and mentor Maintenance Leads and craftsmen in the efficient, effective and safe execution of Instrumentation maintenance activities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
• Journeyman certification is desirable
• Formal training and certification in SAP PM system is desirable
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview. Candidates must be willing to undergo drug and alcohol screening as well as background checks.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!