Roska DBO is looking for a full time Plant Operator to join their client's busy facility near Drayton Valley, Alberta. The successful candidate will be operating in a modern natural gas processing plant. There are no accomodations provided, so candidates must be local to the Drayton Valley area.
- A valid 3rd Class Power Engineering Certificate is preferred. Consideration will be given to individuals holding a 4th class working on their 3rd.
- Minimum three years’ experience in gas plant operations, preferably with sour gas experience.
- Consideration will be given to those with similar industrial steam plant and processing experience.
- You are a strong team player, capable of working closely with a variety of groups but also a self-starter who is capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Capable of working a rotating 12-hour shift schedule.
- Preference will be given to candidates currently residing in the Drayton Valley area.
- Applicants must possess:
- Current H2S, Standard First Aid, WHMIS, and TDG certification.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only candidates found to be a strong fit will be selected and contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Work Force Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!