Our client, a large oil and gas services company, is seeking an experienced Customer Experience Representative responsible for answering a high volume of customer calls and accurately process orders out of their Burnaby branch. Additionally, you will use your advanced customer service skills to perform customer verifications, work through complaints and issues and escalate to the proper department for assistance as needed.
- Create new and manages existing customer accounts by recording and maintaining account information
- Increase revenue through inside sales initiatives
- Answer a high volume of customer calls; sales inquiries, installations, inspections and scheduling sales visits
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to promptly handle and process inquiries, orders and complaints
- Obtain credit approval for residential accounts
- Perform customer verifications
- Process credit card pre-authorizations and sales accurately
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions through account comments
- Manage administration associated with customer accounts
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Previous experience in a customer call center would be considered an asset
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Good data entry / keyboard skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Interpersonal skills (internal/external)
- Communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service orientation
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking/prioritizing skills
- Self-starter, with the ability to be flexible
- Stress tolerance
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted. Please note:
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time without restrictions
- candidates for this position will be required to undergo a confidential pre-employment background check which may include but not be limited to educational, criminal, credit, drug and alcohol and/or Fitness for Duty testing.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!