Our customer, a major oil and gas producer is looking for a Field Operator for their busy remote location in the Fox Creek / Whitecourt, AB area. This position will be based in the Fir / Clover field which is a mix of sweet gas (free flowing/plunger lift wells, 19 wells), reciprocating and screw field booster compressors (3 boosters) , oil wells with pump jacks (6 pump jacks) , and a sour gas field (4 sour wells) with sour compressor station with dehy. Working an 8/6 shift, with on call responsibilities.
Candidates must live in the Fox Creek / Whitecourt area to be considered.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 3- 5 year's operating experience with both gas and oil
- 4th Class Power Engineering and or GFO, PFO considered an asset
- Pump jack Experience required
- A disciplined work ethic
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S ticket and First Aid ticket Valid
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.