A major oil and gas company is looking for an Oil & Gad Field Operator in the Fort St John area. The successful candidate will stay in camp on a 14/14 schedule.
- Minimum of 5 year’s with hands-on Field Operating experience
- Hands on experience with dehy, compression and SCADA
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, First Aid)
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Able to pass pre hire drug and alcohol testing
**While we recognize everyone’s right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client site requires proof of vaccination.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S., and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!