A major oil and gas company is looking for a Field Operator for their Wembley field. The position is on an 8/6 rotation, with 10 hour days. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in an operator position working in a sour field. This is a local position with no camp available; applicants must be from the surrounding area (Grande Prairie included).
Other Requirements Include:
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid)
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- **While we recognize everyone's right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client's site requires proof of vaccination.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!