A major oil and gas producer is looking for a Field Operator for their busy remote location in the Fort St John, BC area. Preference will be given to operators who live close to Fort St John, however camp accommodations are available. This position is on an 15/13 schedule with 11 hours per days. We are looking for candidates with the following:
**While we recognize everyone’s right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client site requires proof of vaccination.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as an oil and gas field operator
- Comfortable with remote, helicopter work
- Must be a team player with strong leadership and communication skills
- Be self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Must be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and safety tickets (Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, CSO,WHMIS, TDG, etc.)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!