Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for a Power Engineer / Sour Gas Plant Operator for their facility south of Grande Prairie. This is a camp position running on a 14/14 schedule with 12 hour days, alternating days and nights. Successful candidates will be staying in a full service camp while on shift.
We are looking for the following experience and education:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience working at a sour gas facility
- Hands on experience with amine and refridge a strong asset.
- Valid power engineering certification or GPO's strongly preferred
- Valid Standard First Aid & H2S Alive
- Comfortable working with H2S gas and under mask
- Clean driving abstract required
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
**While we recognize everyone's right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client's site requires proof of vaccination.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!