Our client is looking for an experienced Gas Field Operator for their Fort Nelson location. Candidates from Fort Nelson as well as Fort Saint John are encouraged to apply. This is a camp position running on a 15/13 schedule with 10 hour days on variance. Preference will be given to those setup as contractors with their own truck and tools.
Other Requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an operator position
- Experience with gas wells and compressor stations
- Amine and refridge experience an asset
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid)
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Must be able to work with no or little supervision
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!