This is a physically challenging position involving hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions.
Torque Industrial Ltd. is a customer-focused company offering expertise in welding, pipefitting, millwright, etc. and is one of the best-rounded construction and maintenance companies. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, servicing clients throughout Alberta and BC supporting the energy and oil & gas industries in Western Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Torque Industrial Ltd. and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Test
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Comprehension and compliance of all safety procedures
- Must be able to handle a pressure washer, be mechanically inclined and have a good handle on the use of power and hand tools
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative as well as accept direction
- Remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration along with problem solving skills
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Physically fit and capable of long hours
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.