Roska DBO Inc. is currently recruiting for a Project Scheduler to work out of our head office located in Grande Prairie, AB.
As a Scheduler, you will be responsible for the coordination of the project estimates and schedules. This would include tracking issues, analyzing data, and providing reports. You will be required to problem solve and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
• Conduct detailed analysis of project requirements and specifications
• Complete quantity take-off of all labour, equipment, & materials required to complete projects
• Establish a critical path schedule in order to estimate completion dates
• Ensure that the weekly work execution schedule is built and optimized for efficiency
• Analyze data, leading schedule review meetings to maintain rhythm, and providing reports
• Communicate additional resource requirements or work priority conflicts to Operations Solution Manager as they arise
• Reviews project budgets, schedules, and execution plans to identify any potential risks prior to the project starting and throughout project life cycles
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL DELIVERY:
• Proficiency using MS Project (or equivalent) and Microsoft Office Applications
• Detail oriented with a solid sense and vision of the entire project
• Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills with resilient business development and negotiating skills
• Journeyman Certificate in an Oil & Gas relevant trade considered an asset
• PMP Designation is an asset
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
• Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada, to work out of our head office located in Grande Prairie, AB.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 28+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream, and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds, and Operates well-site facilities, has the largest fleet of process rental equipment, and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.