Instrumentation Technician - Journeyman & Experienced Apprentices
We are currently seeking Journeyman and Apprentice Instrumentation Technicians to join our busy maintenance team.
This position requires you to be local to the Grande Prairie Area or willing to relocate. Some travel is expected. The successful candidate will conduct all activities in a manner that supports Roska’s CORE Values.
• Must pass pre hire drug and alcohol screening
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Abstract
• Journeyman or Apprentice trade required
• Oil & Gas Industry experience would be considered an asset
• Effective interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills and exceptional oral and written English
• Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
• Installation of pneumatic and process tubing as well as required support structure planning
• Pressure testing of process tubing
• Install and calibrate instruments with use of pneumatic, electrical, and various bi-directional protocols
• Develop detailed reports for installation and setup of instrumentation and controls equipment
• Commissioning and troubleshooting of electrical, instrumentation and controls equipment
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work activities and function within tight time schedules
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.)
• Exposure to basic programming
• Capable of working within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to follow direction and maintain a high level of awareness and concentration
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 28+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream, and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds, and Operates well-site facilities, has the largest fleet of process rental equipment, and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.