Millwrights - Journeyman & Experienced Apprentices
We are currently seeking Journeyman and Apprentice Millwrights to join our busy maintenance team.
This position requires you to be local to the Grande Prairie Area or willing to relocate. Some travel is expected. The successful candidate will conduct all activities in a manner that supports Roska’s CORE Values.
• Must pass pre hire drug and alcohol screening
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Abstract
• Journeyman or Apprentice trade required
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Oil & Gas Industry experience would be considered an asset
• Effective interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills and exceptional oral and written English
• Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
• Take a proactive approach in all aspects of plant health and safety
• Respond to callouts
• Teamwork, Attention to detail and conduct all work in a safe and orderly manner
• Work in factories, power plants and other industrial settings to move, assemble, install, or dismantle machinery
• Experience with pumps, generators, and/or compressors is an asset
• Perform analysis and troubleshooting for mechanical, hydraulic, and rotating equipment
• Ensure effective commissioning and decommissioning of mechanical equipment following repair, replacement, and removal
• Perform vibration analysis and oil sampling on rotating equipment in operation as necessary
• Examine process flow drawings, equipment lists and operating specifications for reference purposes and for determining work procedures
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 28+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream, and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds, and Operates well-site facilities, has the largest fleet of process rental equipment, and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.