Our customer, a major oil and gas company, is looking for a Field Operator in the Estevan, Saskatchewan area. The shift is 10/4, working 8 hour days. If you are looking to work with a strong and established oil and gas company to grow skill-set and career in operations, we want to hear from you. This is a home every night position so applicants must have accommodations in the area.
Other requirements include:
- 2+ years of experience as a Production Field Operator preferred; relevant experience in the oil and gas industry will be considered
- Experience with pump jacks and single and multi-well batteries
- Strong safety culture
- Valid safety tickets required (H2S, First Aid)
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must have full class 5 driver license
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those considered a strong fit will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!