A major oil and gas company is looking for a Compressor Station Operator for their location south of Grande Prairie. Candidates from the Grande Prairie area with strong compression experience are encouraged to apply. Must be comfortable working 12 hour shifts on a 7/7 schedule (alternating days and nights). You MUST be local to the Grande Prairie area, as there is no camp or other accommodations available.
Other requirements include:
- 2 plus years oil and gas operations experience
- Valid Standard First Aid & H2S Alive
- Comfortable working with H2S gas and under mask
- Clean driving abstract required
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Must be able to work with no or little supervision
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!