A major oil and gas producer is looking for a Plant / Field Operator for their busy, remote location north of Fort St John, BC. This position is on an 15/13 schedule working 11 hour days, with call-outs. We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a natural gas operator (mix of plant and field)
- Power Engineering certification strongly preferred
- Must be a team player with strong leadership and communication skills
- Be self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Must be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and safety tickets (Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, CSO,WHMIS, TDG, etc.)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!