Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking a Safety Administrator for our busy client based in downtown Calgary, Alberta. The successful candidate is a leader of safety excellence, responsible for ensuring compliance of the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) plan as well as assisting the Safety Business Department. This position is a term role estimated to last 12 months with possibility of extension.
- Support all related data bases, including data input, data capture, follow up, and review for accuracy
- Maintain filing of documents for Health and Safety
- Distribute Health and Safety information to the field operations and other necessary departments as required (i.e.: TDG exemption permits, Hazard Assessments and Worksite Safety Observations etc.); some physical activities involving lifting boxes
- Entering and filing Work Site Safety Observations
- Entering Near Miss HID (NMHID) and closing off of the NMHIDs, which involves a total review verifying all items are completed and actuate
- Supply Requests, construct Emergency Response Visor Kits with appropriate materials/forms and loading USB’s for Site Supervisor Training
- Provide exceptional support with a proactive, hands-on approach thereby supporting the field’s ability to increase productivity and efficiency
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment
- Superior organizational, critical thinking and time management skills
- 2+ years of related industry experience with Grade 12 or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is an asset
- Proven professional written & verbal communication skills in a corporate environment
- Valid class 5 Drivers License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!