A major oil and gas company is looking for a Sour Gas Compression Station operator for the Fort St John area. The position is on a 14/14 rotation staying in camp . A minimum of 5 years experience in an operator position working with sour gas and compression is required, but more experience is preferred.
Other Requirements Include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an oil and gas field operator.
- Contract operators, with their own truck and tools, are strongly preferred.
- Must be a team player with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Be self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and safety tickets (First Aid, H2S Alive)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!