One of our client's is looking for a Remote Camp Cook for the Grande Prairie area. This position is a short term position running June 24th - July 17th 12 hour days. Camp is provided .Additional requirements include:
- Must have your own transportation and a valid driver's license
- Food Safe Certificate
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with camp cooking
- Prepare all meals
- Plan menus
- Work with minimal supervision
- Estimate food requirements and costs
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Must be capable of heavy lifting and moving stock (up to 30 lbs)
- Shifts are 12 hour days
- The camp is a dry facility – no drugs or alcohol are permitted on site
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!