Roska DBO is currently seeking a receptionist for a large oil and gas producer in Fort St John. This is a full-time position.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Answer and direct in-bound calls and emails
- Greet and welcome guests as they arrive at the office.
- Provide administrative support to office departments/individuals
- Review, evaluate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors at all times
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing.
- Coordinate couriers
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required
- Experience in an office setting for 2-4 years
- Excellent working knowledge of various computer programs including:
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
- Database Software
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, professional, with a friendly disposition
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi–task
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those considered to be a strong fit, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flow back services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!