Our client, a major oil and gas producer, is looking for an Optimization Technologist to support their operations near Dawson Creek, BC. This position will run on a 5/2 schedule with the possibility of some weekend work. Candidates from the area, or Grande Prairie and Fort St John, are encouraged to apply. No camp accommodations are available.
Reporting to the Production Coordinator, the Optimization Tech will be responsible for maximizing existing well production in a collaborative effort with Field Operations team. The focus of this position is to ensure production is maintained and optimized by monitoring well and artificial lift performance and implementing various production enhancement projects.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written).
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with team members and Operations personnel.
• Ability to work well within multi-discipline teams in the office and field environments.
• Experience with production and optimization of gas and oil properties.
• Must have a strong commitment to safety and promoting safe work practices.
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Work effectively across all levels of the organization
• Desire to work in a field based office and proven ability to drive tangible results
• Willingness to constructively challenge peers and supervisors
• Compression, plunger lift, and gas lift experience an asset
• Demonstrated ability to work multiple assignments concurrently and manage conflicting priorities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact with multiple layers of organizations
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S., and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!