Our client, a major oil and gas producer, is looking for a Process Engineer based out of Calgary, AB. This is a 10 month contract position on a 5/2 schedule in their head office in downtown Calgary. The successful candidate will have gas processing experience, specifically in compression, amine, refrigeration, fractionation and condensate recovery. Process Engineer Degree an asset but consideration will be given to applicants with a Technical Diploma combined with ten years of techinical process experience.
- Ensures that the process design requirements for the project are met and the design is in compliance with regulatory and Company standards as well as International Codes.
- Reports and processes requests for technical deviations and presents proposals and alternative solutions when required.
- Attends technical audits as requested by Management.
- Actively supports other disciplines to ensure inter-discipline coherence and experience transfer.
- Participates in project risk management process.
- Provides engineering field evaluations and day-to-day operational troubleshooting.
- Develops operating procedures as well as commissioning and start-up procedure for production facilities.
- Prepares all aspect of process design requirements including the compilation of scopes of work and specifications for conceptual and FEL development.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Process Engineer Degree required
- Technical diploma combined with experience may be considered
- Expert level, typically 10+ years of experience.
- Technical specialist in all areas of discipline.
- Highest non-supervisory level.
- Is known across the organization for their expertise, strategic vision and enterprise perspective.
- Creates unprecedented solutions to complex, non-routine problems.
- Provides recommendations to management within business/functional team and occasionally across business lines/regions.
- Often provides specialized technical/functional guidance to others within business unit/functional areas.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment screening including drug and alcohol and criminal background.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!