A major oil and gas company is looking for an experienced Gas Plant Operator for their facility in Clear Hills. The successful candidate will stay in camp on a 14/14 rotation.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Minimum of a 4th class power engineering ticket
- Valid Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, Common Safety Orientation
- Clean driving abstract required
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Must be able to work with no or little supervision, as well as within a team
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!