Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for a Sour Gas Plant Operator for their facility south of Grande Prairie. This is a camp position running on a 14/14 schedule with 12 hour days, alternating days and nights. Successful candidates will be staying in a full service camp while on shift.
We are looking for the following experience and education:
- Range of 5-10 year's experience working at a sour gas facility
- Hands on experience with amine and refridge a strong asset.
- Valid power engineering certification or GPO's strongly preferred
- Valid Standard First Aid & H2S Alive
- Comfortable working with H2S gas and under mask
- Clean driving abstract required
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!