Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking a Safety Administrator for our busy client based in Calgary Alberta. The successful candidate is a leader of safety excellence, responsible for ensuring compliance of the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) plan as well as assisting the Safety Business Department. This position is a term role estimated to last 12 month with possibility of extension.
- Support all related data bases, including data input, data capture, follow up, and review for accuracy
- Maintain filing of documents for Health and Safety
- Distribute Health and Safety information to the field operations and other necessary departments as required (i.e.: TDG exemption permits, Hazard Assessments and Worksite Safety Observations etc.); some physical activities involving lifting boxes
- Entering and filing Work Site Safety Observations
- Entering Near Miss HID (NMHID) and closing off of the NMHIDs, which involves a total review verifying all items are completed and actuate
- Supply Requests, construct Emergency Response Visor Kits with appropriate materials/forms and loading USB’s for Site Supervisor Training
- Provide exceptional support with a proactive, hands-on approach thereby supporting the field’s ability to increase productivity and efficiency
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment
- Superior organizational, critical thinking and time management skills
- 2+ years of related industry experience with Grade 12 or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is an asset
- Proven professional written & verbal communication skills (English) in a corporate environment
- Valid class 5 Drivers License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!