A major oil and gas producer is looking for an experienced Field/Battery Operator for their location approximately 2.5 hours east from Grande Prairie. This position will be a mixture of both plant and field; the successful candidate will be responsible a small refrigeration facility, an oil battery, and associated gas and oil wells.
This is a small, un-serviced camp position running on an 8/6 schedule, working 10- hour days plus call outs as needed.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
- Minimum of 5-7 years operating experience with pump jacks, convention hydraulics, treaters and refrigeration
- Ability to work independently and safely in remote locations
- Must be capable of safely operating an ATV, this course would be an asset
- Driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Current H2S, First Aid and CSO certification
- A disciplined, self-motivated work ethic as you will often be working alone
- At times, collaborating as a team to optimize and maintain the equipment and process
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!