A major oil and gas company is looking for a Warehouse person in Grande Prairie. This position will report to Warehouse Lead and supports off-site warehouse location maintained by the regional central warehouse. This position will run on a 5/2 shift with some weekends and call outs during shutdown.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure materials at controlled offsite location is organized, controlled and replenished
- Provide Central Warehouse staff with updates on field activities and concerns
- Conduct physical inventory counts as required
- Leading, managing and supporting the policies, efforts, goals, practices of HSE Management System
- Complete weekly report requirements
Skills Required :
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse/ material handling
- Journeyman Parts Certificate is an asset
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Experienced in SAP or Maximo is an asset
- Advanced user in Microsoft Applications (MS excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Valid class 5 driving license no GDL with clean driving record
- Must be organized and able to handle multitasks and requests without consistent direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills and committed to safety
- Must have valid safety tickets WHMIS, TDG, First Aid and H2S
- Must be able to pass a preemployment Drug and Alcohol Test
- Willing to travel 45min south of Grande Prairie on a daily basis
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25+-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!