A major oil and gas company is looking for a Field Operator for their run South of Grande Prairie. This is a camp position out of Grande Prairie with a 8/6 schedule working 10 hour days.
Experience and responsibilities include:
- 5+ years of field operating experience
- Oil batteries, pump jacks, plunger lifts, compression, sour feild
- Mechanical aptitude is a definite asset
- Valid class 5 driving license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Valid H2S and First Aid
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Good housekeeping skills
- A disciplined work ethic, self-motivated and strong desire to contribute
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with health, safety and environmental practices and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to improve operations production, activities, processes and procedures
- Highly organized with the ability to manage a demanding workload in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Lots of quadding is involved in this area
We thank all candidates who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for both assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!