We are looking for talented and dedicated General Administrators to fill Full-time, Part-time, Short-Term and Maternity leave positions for our clients. If you’re looking to work casually or maybe want something more permanent in the Fort St John area, we want to hear from you!
RESPONSIBILITIES may include:
- Customer service
- File/database management
- General office administration
- Incoming/outgoing mail
- Meeting minutes
- Organize meetings
- Supply order
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Previous Administration/Customer Service experience preferred
- Minimum Grade 12 Education; Post-secondary education in Business Administration a definite asset
- Local to Fort St John or surrounding area
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Team Player
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!