Our client, a major oil and gas company, has an opening for a Turnover and Handover Coordinator, supporting both Alberta and British Columbia projects on a two week on/two week off schedule.The Turnover and Handover Coordinator reports to the site QA/QC Superintendent.
• Ensures the contractor quality and commissioning records, acceptance certificates, mechanical completion certificates and the documentation for specific systems and buildings/areas are prepared and collated in accordance with project requirements
• Administers and maintains the company completion management software
• Coordinates with the planning and scheduling department to ensure milestone dates are understood for each turnover and handover area/system
• Coordinates with the site QA/QC and commissioning for the completion of as-built turnover and handover documentation
• Resolves any discrepancies between the completed milestone, quality and commissioning documentation
• Coordinates with the commissioning department to define the scope of work and develop system component (tag) lists
• Assist the site subcontractors to compile turnover dossiers as required
• Provide turnover and handover progress information for incorporation into project reports
• Monitor hydrostatic test packs for incorporation into the completion management system
• Consider the implications of delays in QC as-built turnover documentation and bring to the attention of the site QA/QC manager
• Monitor and control the status of punch list and exception lists relevant to quality dossiers and walkdowns
• Attend the weekly QA/QC, and commissioning meetings
• Coordinate any inconsistencies with test packages with the field QC site inspectors
The successful candidate must have valid H2S and WHMIS certifications prior to start date. They will also be required to complete the following:
- Background check
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!