Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking an Administration Assistant for our busy client located near Peace River, AB. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Operations & Maintenance teams at their busy gas plant. The position will require daily travel out to the facility, approximately 50 mins from Peace River. A company vehicle will be provided. The shift for this role is Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide administrative support with data entry, document review and accounts payable.
- Preparation of reports
- Data input and analysis
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors at all times
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook with the capability to learn new programs quickly.
- High School diploma and Office Admin certificate preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail orientated
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!