Our client is looking for an experienced Gas Plant Operator / Field Operator for their Fort Nelson location. Candidates from Fort Nelson as well as Fort Saint John are encouraged to apply. This is a camp position running on a 15/13 schedule with 10 hour days on variance. Requirements include:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in an operator position; experience with plunger lifts, oil wells, pigging, compression / screw compression, refridge and amine and SCADA / PVR
- Candidates setup as contractor with their own truck and tools are preferred
- Experience with sweet gas wells and compressor stations
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, First Aid)
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
We thank all candidates who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!