Our customer, a busy oil and gas company is looking for a full time Field Operator in the Drayton Valley area. The shift is 9 days on and 5 days off rotation, 9 hours a day. No subsistence or accommodations are provided so someone local to the Drayton Valley area is required.
Other Requirements Include:
- Minimum of 5 year's operating experience
- Sour gas experience
- Preference to those who have worked with sour gas and have gas plant experience.
- High pressure, plunger lift experience preferred
- PVR Accounting system experience a must
- A disciplined work ethic
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S ticket and First Aid ticket
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those with the required experience will be selected for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team the sky is the limit!