Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for a Sour Gas Plant Operator to assist at their facility in the Dawson Creek Area. Candidates from the Dawson Creek/FSJ area are encouraged to apply as no camp or accommodations will be provided.
We are looking for the following experience and education:
- Minimum of 5 year's experience working at a sour gas facility
- Valid power engineering certification
- Valid First Aid & H2S
- Comfortable working with H2S gas and under mask
- Clean driving abstract required
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!