A major oil and gas company is looking for a Field Operator in the South East, Saskatchewan area. If you are a Field Operator who lives in the area, and is looking to work with a strong and established oil and gas company to grown your skill-set and career in operations, we want to hear from you. Start date ASAP.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a Production Field Operator
- Contract Operator with truck and tools
- Experience with pump jacks and single and multi-well Battery’s
- Strong safety culture a must
- Valid safety tickets required (H2S, First Aid)
- Valid class 5 licence (NO GDL)
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
There is no camp or subsistence provided for this position. Only candidates local to the Estevan area will be considered. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those considered a strong fit will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!